Applications are open for NSW Pole Sport Championships
2021 Entries will open online on the 5th of April at 9am.
Enter Here! (make payment).
Competition Date: Saturday 28th August 2021, 3pm
Competition Location: 604/1B George St, Mayfield East
Registration closing date: 1st July 2021 at midnight
Music required by: 1st July, 2021
Entry Fee (MUST be paid BEFORE filling in your online application form). Entries purchased through the “store” on beachfitdance.polebuddy.com
Tickets availabe from the 28th of June at 9am until the 27th of August at Midnight.
No video entries required.
Capped at 15 competitors per division, first in best dressed. However once total competition entries reach 40, entries for all divisions will close.
All divisions are allowed to include TWO (2) tricks that are deemed a higher level of difficulty than their division. Any more than that and you will be ineligable to place.
A 15 second leeway for music duration is allowed for each division. This will be strictly adhered to.
Props must be approved of via email by the 1st of July, 2021.
All divisions, excluding groups, will be using the same pole set up (including spin/static poles) as described below. Poles for groups will be spin /spin (there will be no static option).
Note: any individuals that have won a competition that is listed on the APDM national eligibility guidelines as a graded competition are not eligible to enter this competition. Any competitors who have won the professional division of this competition previously are not permitted to enter unless entering groups.
This is a social amateur competition. If you have competed (at an Amateur level) in a nationally graded competition then MUST enter the Open division. Please contact us if you are unsure on which division to enter.
Terms & Conditions and Waiver
- Competitors allowed to enter doubles multiple times with multiple partners (once only per partner)
- Competitors in the Junior division must be under the age of 15 at the competition date. All other competitors must enter the adult division
- Competitors must be 40 years or older to enter the Masters division. Competitors over the age of 40 are permitted to enter other divisions instead
- Doubles division is open age
- All divisions are open to competitors of any gender
- Any competitor found to have explicit language in their music will not qualify to place
- Any competitors found to be performing moves above their division will not qualify to place
- Winner and runner up awarded in each division
- Strictly no g-strings, pasties or nudity of any kind
- Heels not permitted
- This is an all age sporting event so movements or music of an exotic or suggestive nature will not be tolerated. Instant disqualification will apply with no refund of any monies already paid
- Grip aid must be approved in writing by competition organisers (dry hands and envirogrip allowed. iTac and shaving cream NOT allowed. iTac may be applied to the body but not the pole) (gloves and grip clothing allowed)
- Entry fee of $25 per competitor must be paid by closing date and is non-refundable
- Additional categories are $15 per competitor
- Props must be approved by music due date (email photo and description of props)
- All judges’ decisions are final. No discussions will be entered into
- If competitors are under the influence of drugs or alcohol under any time during the competition they will be eliminated immediately with no refund of moneys already paid
- If competitors are found to be defaming the competition, studio’s involved or competitors involved they will be eliminated immediately without any refund in full or part thereof of any monies already paid
- I hereby certify that I know of no medical problem/s (except those noted above) that would increase my risk of illness and injury as a result of participation in the NSW Pole Sport Championships (NSW PSC)
- I agree that NSW PSC or any of their contracted third party volunteers shall not be liable or responsible for any injuries to me resulting from my participation in this competition and I expressly release and discharge NSW Pole Sport Championships owners, employees, agents and/or assigns, from all claims, actions, judgments and the like which I or my heirs, executors, administrators or assigns may have or claim to have as a result of any injury or other damage which may occur in connection with my participation in the competition, excepting only an injury caused by the gross negligence or intentional act of such person or persons. This Release shall be binding upon my heirs, executors, administrators and assigns
- It is the responsibility of the competitor / competitors guardian (if under 18) to request to join the Facebook group as stated in the online registration as all information will be provide through this group only
- NSW PSC holds the rights to any photographs and videos taken during the event
Note: each division will be judged using the form below.
Stage & Poles
Note: The 3 poles at the front will be removed for the event. There will be the two poles (one either side of the Beach Fit Dance sign) at the back only.
Pole Dimension: 45mm Chrome
When looking at the stage, the left pole will be static and the right spinning. Groups will have both poles spinning.
Pole height, distance apart and stage size details coming soon.